Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wishlist: Faux Fur For Spring


 Spring? Yesss for spring! Unfortunately, unlike my hometown weather in California, it doesn't begin to become cool here in Florida until spring. During my spring semesters the weather here is beautiful and it actually gets cold enough to wear your amazing leather boots and jackets, this spring I am on the hunt for Faux Fur! I want a fur vest, fur shoulder pads & a fur wrap (maybe) ;).... I do not own any of the items I placed on my wishlist yet, but as I thrift shop this season I will be on the lookout for these key items.


Vests

Shoulder Pads (not so extreme)

Wraps

1 comment:

  1. Loving the "Furby" look absolutely to die. Looks like Boots ranging from ankle to thigh high continue to be major statements for winter. You mention you like to thrift shop can you give us any pointers or tips on choosing key and correct pieces for our wardrobes?

    ReplyDelete