Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Who is NaturallyChaotic?

Intially, I was going to make this a solo blog about fashion looks and how to achieve them for less. Butttt I decided to incoporate my lovely sister because she is equally talented and together we have lotsss to talk about. This blog will now be about our true love for real life, love, pain, fashion, makeup, hair & everything in between! There is no limit. I feel that we are young, honest and true to ourselves. We deal with the everyday struggles most women our age deal with. We come from a multicultural background, small city, single mother, money issues, weight difficulties, career stuggles almost anything you can think of but the best thing about us is that together we talk about everything and actually learn from it. Communication is the best stress relief I know that works and if we can get what we want off our chest and help you do the same then we have accomplished our goal! I am soo looking forward to this blog and our colaboration together.
"There is no better friend than a Sister."

No comments:

Post a Comment