Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blazers

This is a an outfit I had envisioned in my mind prior to wearing it. I had been on the hunt for a vintage Floral or Multi-Colored blazer. I really feel like Blazers accentuate "bustier" women and depending where they fall they will hug your waist just right. I found this blazer for $6 but it was marked down 50% at the time. The dress is another fave! It cuts low on top and the fabric is ruched. Paired with royal blue pumps, vintage earrings, and a Chanel makeup bag worn as a clutch.

*Tip
If you have certain "curves" you would like to show or hide...Buy dresses that are Ruched..they have stretch to them and you can maneuver the dress to your liking.
Blazer: Vintage Dress: F21 Shoes: F21

2 comments:

  1. I agree you can dress a blazer up by pairing it with heels and fitted dress or u can dress it down with a pair of cut-offs and sandles celebs like KimK and Lala Carmelo pull this look off the best. I Love Blazers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly Jay! I think they give you an instant polished look :)

    ReplyDelete